How to Get in Great Shape Quickly
Countless hours of running, weight lifting, and if necessary some anabolic goodness. People think that getting “ripped” or looking “hawt” takes a ton of work…well it actually could depending on where you are at.
But if you do it right… it might not be as daunting as you think.
The truth is that it takes very few minutes out of your day, usually less than an hour, to look awesome. And if you can be consistent with it you will highly sought after date, able to keep up with your high energy kids, beat all of those fools at basketball, and have the confidence to perform at work and get that raise.
The challenge comes in knowing exactly how to work out so that you will get the most out of your workout in a short period of time. And…doing that without injuring yourself. Gosh so challenging huh?
Doing Fitness Smarter Than the Rest
Here are several fitness tutorials that will help you understand why exercise is important, how to get the most out of it, create a framework that you can build off of, and most of all…you can actually enjoy it!
- How Exercise Doesn’t Work… the Way You Thought it Did (Part 1)
- Cardio: The Greatest Gift to One-Upping Your Friends
- The Best Cardio for Me: 10 Ways to Sweat Like a Champ
- Tired of Sweating Out a Cardio Workout Plan? Breathe, We Made it Easy for You
- Are You Keeping a Pulse on Your Workout? Why Your Target Heart Rate is a Big Deal
- The Weight Training Series: Why Weight Training is a Must, but the Awkward Naked Facebook Pictures Aren’t
- Are You Missing Muscle Groups? Simple Weight Training Exercises that Get the Job Done
- I Love it When Weight Training Routines Come Together
- Give Me Some Fitness Programs that Work so I Can Use My Brain Less
Again the whole idea here is to give you a framework to build off of by figuring out what works best for your body. As you figure things out, please feel free to share. What is great is that there’s a lot more to get to know about your body besides fitness, so sign up for free updates from Know My Body to learn more.
You can opt-out at anytime you want by clicking on the “Unsubscribe Now” link at the bottom of the email we send you.
About the Author: Cade Krueger is the founder Know My Body.