Get Healthy Your Way and Actually Like It
I get this feeling you want to get in shape the right way. The right way for you.
Getting healthy and actually enjoying it along the way.
Is it just me or is it exhausting to look for sound advice on weight loss, better health, how to prevent or fight diseases, and muscle gain only to find outlandish, empty promises packed with quick fixes, pills, starvation crash diets, stock photos, overbearing workout programs, and the list goes on. Ugh! You keep spending money, but these programs just don’t seem to fit you.
You get crammed into a lifestyle, diet, and workout regimen that isn’t yours. Somehow along the way the only thing you lose is the last thing you want to lose: yourself.
With the Know My Body Newsletter you finally get sound, clear advice that can help you build a framework for the diet and fitness program that works best for you. That way you can enjoy it, truly understand it, and make it a part of you for the rest of your life.
Every person is different and they need a program that works best for them that they will enjoy. The KMB Newsletter helps you to get that.
You also get:
- Clear, time-saving fitness and nutrition advice without the hype.
- Time-tested steps to prevent and fight diseases. No miracle drug!
- Health tips that are comfortable and flexible
- Sound advice without cost of nutritionist, doctors, physicians, etc.
- A chance to laugh and collaborate with funny, witty people like you (awww!)
Any person can do this. It just might take a little while longer for some. The most important thing is enjoying the journey, staying true to who you are, and stop wasting time getting to where you want to be.
We will show you how to do that and more with the Know My Body Newsletter. You should come join us in the movement by putting in your email address in the box below and press “Get My Free Info!”.
How is Know My Body any different?
It’s not. Just kidding!
Ok we think it is a bit different, but that is for you to decide.
What You Will Get:
- Your Know My Body Framework: So what is this “framework”? There are a few guidelines that are important to follow as far as nutrition, fitness, lifestyle, and sleep. We will share those with you and allow for you to tweak them in the way that makes the most sense for what you want out of your life. This is why the site is called “Know MY Body”. We will also help you figure out when those tweaks are needed and what you should do with proper goal setting. By the time you are done, you will have this down to a habit. It will be something you enjoy and can maintain for the rest of your life because it is all built around you.
- Time-tested Knowledge: Getting in shape comes down to eating right, exercising, and getting quality sleep. That is honestly about it. Unfortunately most people don’t know how to do it the right way. We are taught and pressured to follow terrible nutrition philosophies by our social circles, media, and even government agencies. So what is the right way? We will clear up that nonsense and show you our trusted resources across the web and social media. This will save you time and frustration that it would have taken you to get to your ideal look.
- Kick Diseases In the Butt: This is the reason why 1/3rds of Americans are obese and countless “western diseases” have sprung up like diabetes, autoimmune diseases, heart disease, cancer, and endless other challenges you and I know all too well. We take those disease for granted, but they don’t have to be a “natural part of life”. You really can take control of your health. While we won’t promise cures to any diseases, we will discuss how you can create a better lifestyle no matter what situation you are in by taking control of your health.
- You Might Actually Enjoy It: In my opinion, you can’t do anything in life unless you do it with a smile on your face. Getting in shape shouldn’t be painful, stressful, or something you fear. You should be able to enjoy it. Besides I hear laughter burns calories anyways. Win-Win.
- I’m Sexy and I Know It: There is nothing wrong with looking good. The confidence is gives ripples out into every aspect of your life. Just don’t become a Tool. We don’t allow Tools here. We want you to use this knowledge to help other people out by inviting others to lead a healthy life and being an overall good person.
What You Won’t Get:
- Doctors, Physicians, Trainers & Nutritionists: We didn’t spend thousands of dollars to get doctor degrees or open a world renowned gym. We aren’t those folks. Many of which unfortunately don’t know how to get into shape anyways (reference the average American’s waist line). We are just like you. We have families, jobs, and other normal people day-to-day responsibilities. We get you. If you want those other folks, we can point you toward some that are really good in this newsletter. Otherwise let’s work on getting healthy together.
- One Size Fits All: We are all made of different genetics, have different backgrounds, and different motivations. We are not going to try to put you in a box. We will try to simplify it and make it clear from what we have learned, but in the end it comes down to your personal goals.
- Empty Promises: No guarantees about losing any weight in any number of days or curing diseases. We want to share successful habits that make a difference in how you live your life. If that means weeks, months, or years…then we will be here for you. We can guarantee that what we share will help improve your health and happiness. That is about as good as it gets. The quantitative goals are important, but they are up to you. Again we can show you those other guys that will make those promises and they may work, but my guess is you have already been down that path.
- Tools: We banned Tools. Sorry Tools. Take your steroids and Jersey Shore look-a-like selves someplace else please. Your excessive hormones may cause our servers to crash.
If you want to read more about what this crazy place is all about, then go to our About Page.
Please tell me that is enough for you. My fingers are sore.
Are you comfortable yet?
Need testimonials? Here is one.
“Go sign up for the free newsletter.” – Me
Ok that’s all we got.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. So let’s joke a little bit, stay true to ourselves, and work together to make our lives better.
You should join the rest of the KMB groupies for our cost-free and sugar-free KMB Newsletter as soon as it’s delivered out of the oven by filling out the email box below and press “Get My Free Info”.
If you have any questions, then email me at cade [at] knowmybody.com. I am happy to help.
(You may opt-out at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe Now” link at the bottom of the emails we send you.)