Muscle Building Tutorials
The Key Ingredient to a Great Figure
Esshhh… not muscles! I don’t want to look like something out of Jersey Shore!
Muscle building (or strength training) seems to strike most people as something for meatheads and tools. Many people assume methods like long-distance running and a treadmill is all you need. In fact, some assume weight training will have a negative impact on fat loss.
Unfortunately, as those that are here to gain muscle know, the human body says otherwise. In fact, strength training adds a unique layer, if done correctly, which will help you get leaner faster than some of those traditional methods. Why? Because with proper strength training you can work multiple body parts at once getting a synergistic effect that impacts all your muscle groups.
A variety of compound weight training with cardio gives the dose of right muscle confusion to overcome those pesky plateaus that prevent you from your goals…which is why many smart athletes and trainers include both.
Lean mass has such a strong metabolic response in your body, that it can burn 10-20 pounds of fat a year according to fitness expert Tom Venuto. That is a great return on investment just for blinking and breathing a bunch.
And for those looking to build muscle mass, you have found the right place. This is program is designed to adjust for your strength needs.
The Muscle Building Framework for You
So let’s talk about a strength training framework in these muscle building tutorials that gets you lean quickly and adds as much or little muscle as you want. Just promise me you won’t start oiling up and tanning a ton. (And yes some of these will be redundant from other tutorial sections.)
- The Weight Training Series: Why Weight Training is a Must, but the Awkward Naked Facebook Pictures Aren’t
- Are You Missing Muscle Groups? Simple Weight Training Exercises that Get the Job Done
- I Love it When Weight Training Routines Come Together
- Give Me Some Fitness Programs that Work so I Can Use My Brain Less
- The Protein Series: Benefits of Protein: Battling for Your Life with a Sword Called Protein
- Rising Like a Phoenix from the Ashes with Your Pre and Post Workout Meal
- The Pill Series: Weight Loss Pills, Supplements, and Drugs: Are You Making a Deal with the Devil?
- Run!!! Not Too Much Muscle!!!
- Chuck Norris Beat Aging and so Can You!
Well now that your mind muscles are ripped, it’s time to feast on some other “knowledgeries”, so sign up for free updates from Know My Body to learn more.
About the Author: Cade Krueger is the founder Know My Body.