Get Lean Without the Confusion
50 years ago 1 in 9 were obese, today it is 1 in every 3.
We ate more low-fat diets and exercised as we were told by media and trusted officials, but somehow our health and happiness has gotten worse. So what happened?
Whether you are trying to fit into those pants from college, impress an old flame, keep up with your kids, or trying to fight obesity related disease so you can live to see you kids get married, you will need to eat the right foods and get rid of the wrong ones.
We are all too familiar with countless recommendations from so-called “experts” on what you should eat or how much you should eat. It ends up becoming a confusing mess.
Clear At Last
In the nutrition tutorials we will talk about what exactly you should eat, and why it is healthy for you. We will also explore what foods do to your body to give you a better understanding of why certain foods make us fat, while others help to make us lean.
Now there is a lot of great material, so make sure you have some good vegetables nearby to snack on as you digest some entertaining, and hopefully educational content.
- The Protein Series: Benefits of Protein: Battling for Your Life with a Sword Called Protein
- What Evil Cows Don’t Want You to Know About Dairy
- The Benefits of Fruit: No Celebrity Status Needed to Enjoy This Healthy, Juicy Loophole
- How Big is Your Root? How Sensual, Healthy Vegetables Make You Irresistible
- The Grain Series: Confused Why You Are Fat and Sick? The Concealed Answer Lies in the Grains
- Getting Jack’d by the Beanstalk – 7 Dangers You Should Know About Legumes
- The Fat Series: Could Fat Actually Be… PHAT?
- The Sugar Series: Sugar: The World’s Largest Cover Up of Our Deadliest Addiction
- The Drink Series: Are You Drowning in Your Soda Sorrows?
- Condiments & Other Foods: Are You Overwhelmed with Too Many Choices?
There’s a lot more to get to know about how to take care of your body, so sign up for free updates from Know My Body to learn more.
You can opt-out at anytime you want by clicking on the “Unsubscribe Now” link at the bottom of the email we send you.
About the Author: Cade Krueger is the founder Know My Body.