Weight Loss Tutorials
No Gimmicks Allowed
Usually a video pops up now where some roided out guy and steamy hot girl talk about how they each lost 500 pounds in 3 minutes thanks to this new miracle drug found in the nether regions of Micronesia.
This is not that site.
Losing weight can be so frustrating can’t it? So many suggestions! Try this drug, do this starvation cleanse, eat this cardboard, etc. Who do you trust?
Most of the people are just trying to make a buck off of you and don’t give a “Richard Simmons” if you lose one pound of fat.
Well not this guy. I want to actually help you. No crazy promises, inflated titles or brow beating tactics. Let’s just clear through the crap and get to what works. It isn’t rocket science, but with proper nutrition and fitness we can work together to make this happen.
This isn’t about “losing weight”.
This is about:
- Feeling confident to look at yourself in the mirror and smile again
- Turning back the clock
- Dropping the mood swings
- Keeping up with your non-stop energetic kids
- Living long enough to see your kids get married and have little munchkins of their own
- That hot date you long for
- Rekindling the love life
- Just being able to shop for clothes like normal people
Finally… Weight Loss the Right Way
If any of those things matter, then let’s dive into these weight loss tutorials and learn some solid facts about how you can better take care of your health and get to the lifestyle you deserve.
- The Diet Series: So Many Diet Plans! Which One Should I Choose?
- I Ate Too Much! Should I Start a Starvation Diet?
- The Pill Series: Weight Loss Pills, Supplements, and Drugs: Are You Making a Deal with the Devil?
- Meal Planning and Calorie Counting: A Love Affair with Food–Part 1
- A Jaw Dropping Ending for Food and Caloric Zig-Zagging You’ll Never Expect
- How Much Weight Can You Lose: Not What You Think
- What is an Ideal Body Fat Percentage I Should Be Shooting For?
- Mission Impossible? How to Escape Crappy Food, Dodge Eating Out & Tip Toe Around Cheat Meals
Well now that your mind is blown, there’s still a lot more to get to know about taking care of your body, so sign up for free updates from Know My Body to learn more.
About the Author: Cade Krueger is the founder Know My Body.