Having The Courage to Take Your Life Back
My heart goes out to you and the loved ones that are dealing with any disease that is plaguing your life. My hope is that Know My Body and this tutorial may give you a ray of hope, some help, and hopefully make at least a small difference.
I understand some of your struggles:
- Will I ever go out with my family on a vacation again?
- Will I be able to have control of my body and be able to walk again?
- Will I ever go back to work again?
- Will I ever stop these radiation therapy treatments?
- Will I ever be off of these pills? When will the surgeries stop?
- Will I see my kids grow up and graduate, get married, and see my grandkids?
- Can I help other family members not have what I have?
- Will I wake up in the morning?
First, off there are no doctors here. Make sure to get medical help if needed. We don’t make any guarantees that we can prevent, reverse, or stop diseases.
With all of that said, most doctors agree that many of the major diseases (8 out of the top 10 killers) are related to obesity and a disorder attached to it called metabolic syndrome. While 2 out 3 Americans are overweight, I am very confident that the advice we give can help to cut fat, improve blood levels, and impact many diseases positively.
While much is genetic and nature, I believe how we treat our bodies has possibly the biggest impact on our short and long term health. I am going to provide some pretty clear guidelines on how you can take care of your health through nutrition, fitness, sleep, and lifestyle. If you can apply those things, they will not only impact your amount of fat, but more importantly your quality of life.
So again, I care about you…I do.
Let’s Fight Back Together
This is a place for you to share your thoughts, struggles, and more importantly a place to laugh and fight back with courage.
Here are some humble wellness tutorials that hopefully will give you some guidance:
- The Secret Pill to Fighting Disease
- The Obesity Series: Obesity Did You See the Memo?…I’m the Boss
- Diabetes…Let’s Make it “Live-abetes”
- What Does Rob Thomas Have to Do with Autoimmune Diseases?
- What Can I Do to Overcome the Crippling Fear of Cancer?
- The Last Diet You Would Expect to Help You with Heart Disease
- Picking a New Bone with Osteoporosis Like Never Before
- Exhaling Your Way with Anxiety and Depression
Well now we know some actions we can take to better our health, it’s time to keep moving on to get to know more about how your body works, so sign up for free updates from Know My Body to learn more. And again, we are glad to have you here.
About the Author: Cade Krueger is the founder Know My Body.